Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dilemma

My apartment is filthy.

My apartment is at its worst during two situations.

1- When I am never there.

This is because I'm not there to live in my own filth, I just return to pass out, shower, and leave once again. It exists solely as a place to put my stuff.


2- When I am always there.

During my bout of unemployment, I don't leave the house much other than to run, snowboard, or get drunk, and on the occassion take care of needs like groceries. For whatever reason, I am here all day, a mess grows around me, and I cannot make myself clean anything up.


Here comes the problem. During this unemployment period, I need to balance my time at home and at "away" if only to keep my apartment from becoming a hole of filth and my roommate for murdering me.

I think I need a hobby.

No comments: