Monday, February 8, 2010

Inside you are your organs

Whenever I go to the Hauptbahnof (the main train station in hamburg), I always see a lot of interesting people. Mostly on Saturdays, but any day you could walk through it without stopping and see something weird.

Saturday I stood for about 5 minutes and I saw a girl dressed as a cat, a man wearing a black skirt trimmed with pink and a suit coat, two boys about the age of 9 or 10 with mullets that would rival anything in the 80's and 90's- I particularly loved the stripe down the left sides of their heads and how their hair matched each other's completely.

Then there was the woman you'd mistake for a bird. She had feathers flying off of everything- coat, hat, purse, shoes, earrings. It was like the tattooed leopard man.

Amidst all these... people who stand out... there are all the normal gents and ladies. While the others are weird on their outsides, I wonder about the people whose outsides are of ordinary appearance. What are they hiding on the inside?

1 comment:

Mary said...

their love for david hasselhoff. Who readily admits that anyway??

:) LOVE YOU!